Turpentine and Kerosene have been used medicinally since ancient times and are being used by poorer countries like Russia, Eastern Europe, and Africa to this day. In ancient Babylon, petrolium distillates were used to treat stomach problems, inflammation and ulcers.
A recent study in Nigeria found that almost 70 per cent of its population use petroleum products medicinally. Common applications for this medicine are infectious diseases, infections, autoimmune diseases, cancer, arthritis and rheumatic diseases. Before discovering that chemotherapy was more lucrative, the infamous oil tycoon John D. Rockefeller began by selling kerosene as a cancer cure.
Can Kerosine/Terpentine Improve Health?
Kerosene/Turpentine may be the best ways to eliminate pathogenic microbes and parasites from the blood and bowels. In a recent interview, Dr. Jennifer Daniels states that turpentine weakens cell walls of pathogens and fungi, while helping to maintain the integrity of human cells. She goes on to say that ingesting turpentine helps the body detox the liver and other organs.
A study comparing several disinfectants found that kerosene had the strongest effect on suppressing Candida—stronger than even a sodium hypochlorite bleach. This may actually be the reason for success with kerosene and turpentine: they eliminate Candida, viruses and CWD microbes while not harming normal gut bacteria.
While Kerosene is a mineral oil derived from refining crude petroleum, Turpentine is derived by distilling the sap that leaks out of a pine tree. Once the water is distilled out of the sap, the resulting medicine is called “Pure gum turpentine”.
Kerosene: Paula Ganner’s Cancer Cure
The idea of using kerosene as a cancer cure began in the early 1950′s, when a 31-year-old Austrian woman by the name of Paula Ganner had been given two days to live by her doctors. She had metastasized cancer and colon paralysis after surgery. Remembering that in Eatern Europe kerosene had been used as a cure-all, she began ingesting a tablespoonful each day. Three days later she was able to get up out of bed, and 11 months later was alive and well and gave birth to a healthy boy. When her boy was three, he contracted polio, and Paula cured it using one teaspoon of kerosene daily for eight days. After spreading the world about her amazing results using kerosene for health problems, she received 20,000 thank-you letters with success stories.
- A dog had a growth the size of a child’s fist on his neck and was given kerosene on sugar cubes. After two weeks, the growth disappeared.
- After breast cancer surgery, a woman (48) developed tumours in the uterus. After taking a daily teaspoon of kerosene she could stop using morphine, and after six weeks she aborted three tumours.
- Another woman took a teaspoonful of kerosene three times daily for two weeks, and repeated this after a two-week interruption. This not only cured her stomach ulcer, but also, to her surprise, her diabetes.
- A man cured a severe prostate problem (it is not mentioned if it was cancer) by taking one teaspoonful of kerosene each morning and evening for four weeks. Later, he overcame a stomach ulcer in the same way. His son successfully used kerosene to cure a chronic bladder problem, and he cured his dog of leukaemia after a seven-week kerosene cure.
- After a woman (60) had her right breast removed, cancer started in her left breast. She periodically took a teaspoonful of kerosene three times daily for two weeks and then paused for 10 days. She had no more cancer problems and no more fear of cancer.
- A young woman (35) was sent home to die with an inoperable large tumour in the pancreas that extended to the adrenal glands. On the fourth day home, she briefly awoke from a coma and was given a spoonful of kerosene. Hours later she showed the first signs of improvement, and after four days she wanted to get out of bed. The kerosene cure was continued for another 10 days before she was investigated at the hospital in Graz and later discharged as being healthy.
- After six days of using kerosene, a woman discharged dead tissue which was confirmed to consist of dead tumour cells (the type of cancer is not mentioned). After 14 days, the typical smell of terminal cancer disappeared. She took kerosene for 32, 25 and 14 days, with nine days of rest between each. As a pleasant side-effect, she was also cured of her rheumatic problems.
- A woman (68) had high blood pressure, heart and circulation problems and rheumatism. She could hardly walk. After four weeks on kerosene, she was asked by a friend what she was doing to look suddenly so much younger. People think she is in her 40s. Her husband, who used to have a bent back, now runs like a youth. When she sometimes gets some pain in cold weather, she rubs her body with a sponge dipped in kerosene and lets it dry; this quickly removes any pain.
- A woman with colon cancer was scheduled for colostomy (to remove her colon and have a bag fitted). Instead, she started taking teaspoons of kerosene. Not much was happening, so she took about 50 ml in one go, together with a lot of honey in milk. This was followed by four hours of diarrhoea with pus and blood and the abortion of her tumour.
Other testimonials include overcoming bone cancer, osteoporosis of the spinal column, severe digestive and gastro-intestinal problems, constant vomiting, rheumatism and sciatic problems.
Turpentine: Another Cure-all Therapy
Like kerosene, turpentine was also used as a cure-all. Pure gum turpentine, derived from the sap of pine trees, was treasured for its antiseptic and diuretic properties and as a powerful treatment for intestinal parasites. According to Wikipedia: “Turpentine was a common medicine among seamen during the Age of Discovery, and one of several products carried aboard Ferdinand Magellan’s fleet in his first circumnavigation of the globe.”
Jennifer Daniels, MD, discovered that American slaves had a secret remedy that kept them free of diseases: a teaspoon of turpentine mixed with a teaspoon of white sugar, taken for short periods several times each year. She adopted this as a successful Candida therapy:
- Slowly pour a teaspoon of turpentine over 3 sugar cubes or a rounded teaspoon of white sugar to soak it all up. Then chew the cubes or soaked sugar and wash the mixture down with water. The sugar acts as a vehicle for the turpentine, while simultaneously attracting the fungus to the turpentine-soaked sugar. Dr Daniels generally recommends doing this twice a week for several weeks, but initially daily with long-term Candida. Continue until the problem is fixed – which can happen surprisingly quickly.
Before beginning turpentine therapy, Dr Daniels states that it is essential to prepare by drinking lots of water (Reverse osmosis or distilled), eating a diet void of processed foods, and ensuring 3 or more bowel movements a day to ensure pathogens don’t get into the blood.
According to Dr Daniels, the first edition of The Merck Manual of appropriate and accepted treatments for recognised diseases, published in 1899, states that turpentine therapy is effective for a wide range of conditions including gonorrhoea, meningitis, arthritis, abdominal difficulties and lung disease. The more recent 1999 Merck Manual mentions only the dire effects of turpentine poisoning with destruction of the kidneys and lungs.
The Cure-all Effect of Kerosene and Turpentine
In former centuries, rarely did people have cancer, asthma, allergies and autoimmune diseases. After World War II, this changed with the widespread use of antibiotics. When you consider that the definition of biotics is “of or relating to living organisms”, it’s easy to understand why antibiotics are not healthy for us. They target not only bacteria, but all cells, and the result is death of many of our cells in the process of eliminating infection. The dead cellular debris from antibiotics encourage the rise of fungi to help decompose and eliminate the dead material, and the resulting masses of fungi are said by author Walter Last to be “at the root of most of our modern diseases”.
Some of the greatest enemies of forests are fungi and parasites. As an evolutionary defense mechanism, trees and plants developed various chemical compounds within them to kill these invaders. Eucalyptus oil, neem oil, tea tree oil, turpentine oil, and other essential oils are composed mostly of hydrocarbons, like kerosene. The main chemical in turpentine is alpha-pinene, and it is a powerful antifungal!
These essential oils seem to have a more potent antifungal effect than kerosene, but excessive intake is believed to cause kidney damage.
Is it Safe?
It’s important to state that that Kerosene can be dangerous if you don’t know what you are doing.
The MSDS for Kerosene includes the following information: “Expected to be of low toxicity… Aspiration into lungs when swallowed or vomited may cause chemical pneumonitis which can be fatal”. The MSDS for kerosene of another company states: “If more than several mouthfuls are swallowed, abdominal discomfort, nausea, and diarrhea may occur”.
Since people do not normally swallow more than a few mouthfuls of kerosene, taking a spoonful for a limited period will not be a toxicity problem. The real danger of kerosene does not come as a matter of toxicity, but rather from getting vomit into the lungs after a large amount has been swallowed. This can cause death. Keep in mind that even getting clean water into the lungs can be very bad also.
The lethal dose of kerosene for rats is given as “LD50 > 5g/kg”. LD50 is the dose at which 50 per cent of the rats will die. Therefore, more than 5 g/kg are required to kill a rat. That would mean a 68kg (150lb) human would have to ingest more than 340g or 340ml. In comparison, the LD50 of gum turpentine for rats is given as 5760 mg/kg (more than 1000x kerosene). As Dr. Jennifer Daniels states, the lethal dose for a child weighing 30lbs is 2 tablespoons or 1 ounce. Dr. Daniels recommends taking only a teaspoon at a time. (6 teaspoons = 1 ounce). She continues that it would be wise to take the recommended dose of turpentine “at least once a month for the rest of your life.”
About petrol and gasoline, author Walter Last states “The main danger is from sniffing or inhaling the vapours, which can have strong effects on the brain and central nervous system. Yet ingesting this more-problematic product is not necessarily all bad. A man in China drank (and still drinks) a glass of gasoline/petrol every day, or about four litres a month, for 42 years, and at over 70 years of age he looks younger than most non-petrol drinkers in their 50s or 60s. He started out drinking kerosene for pain relief, but later switched over to petrol. It has been estimated that, in all, he drank about 1.5 tons of it.”
The Medical Suppression Kerosene and Turpentine
In 1979, a German woman was taken to court for distributed health information about kerosene, but the prosecutor was unable to show that a law had been violated or that anyone had been harmed using kerosene in the recommended ways. The forensic expert was also unable to point to any harm. He articulated the notion that for cancer one should use everything that might be useful, and that clinical trials should be conducted. As a result, the prosecution had to drop the case.
Kerosene in Australian supermarkets in the early 1980s was colourless. When reports of people using it to cure their cancer started circulating, suddenly all kerosene in supermarkets was blue. Additionally, harsh warnings about the “deadly effects” of ingesting kerosene began to appear. Even today, the Wikipedia page on kerosene states clearly: “Ingestion of kerosene is harmful or fatal.” The most recent MSDS’s no longer offer toxicity data so that people cannot see how non-toxic kerosene is. Instead, remains only the warning that it can be fatal if it gets into the lungs.
This is clearly in conflict with it’s trusted historical use as medicine, and even with the scientific toxicity information of today. Kerosene still appears in the official pharmacopoeia in France as huile de Gabian, and is prescribed as a remedy for bronchitis, asthma and cystitis. Even the medical literature contains clinical studies by reputable researchers showing that kerosene is effective against cancer.
As Walter last concludes in his article about Kerosine and Turpentine,
“Nevertheless, science is no obstacle for those in pursuit of profit or special interests. To reduce my chances of having to go to court in this matter, I want to make it clear that this article is for information only, and that I do not recommend using kerosene or turpentine to treat cancer or any other condition. People need to do their own research and evaluation of available information before deciding whether any potential benefits from using kerosene are worth risking the dangers mentioned by our health authorities.”
Where Can I Buy Kerosene or Turpentine?
100% Pure Turpentine Gum
Klean-Strip Pure Gum Spirits Turpentine
Recochem 84-534 Kerosene
This article has been rephrased and simplified, from an article written by Walter Last, found here:
Disclaimer: Although this article appears on a page called ‘Cancer Cures’, we at EndAllDisease.com do not claim that anything on this page will cure cancer. That would be illegal. Instead, we believe that there isn’t, and never will be a one-stop ‘cure’ to cancer or other diseases, and that eliminating disease requires many changes including diet, exercise, switching to healthy personal care products, and other lifestyle changes. We also believe in personal choice, and the power of medicine to help aid and assist in the body’s natural healing and regenerative processes, so we are dedicated to providing the world’s most powerful medicinal remedies to give people options instead of just letting them be poisoned by their doctors with conventional treatments. The creators of this website do not assume any responsibility for the use or misuse of these products.