As rising food costs become an increasing burden on people’s lives, more people are seeking ways to grow food for themselves in inexpensive and sustainable ways.
Hydroponics is gardening without soil, where plants are placed in a growing medium and nutrients are fed to the roots directly from water.
Not only can you save money by growing your own food, but you can grow it organically and supercharge your food with nutrients using our cutting edge methods of maximizing nutrient density.
Benefits of Hydroponic Gardening
- No Pesticides – Since a hydroponic growing system is indoors, no pesticides are required
- Customizable – Complete control over nutrient content
- No Yard Needed – A hydroponic garden can be created in any indoor space
- Affordable – Inexpensive to start and maintain
- Higher Yields – Average yield of hydroponic tomato farm is 18x more per acre than traditional farming
- Efficient – Requires 90% less water for plant growth
- All-Season Gardening – With hydroponics, you control the season
- Relaxing – Gardening is a relaxing and rewarding experience
- Family Experience – A great way to spend quality time with the family
The Ultimate Hydroponic Growing Setup
This DIY Hydroponic Garden Tower grows over 100 plants in less than 10 square feet, by taking advantage of vertical growth space. This is a simple hydroponic system made with 4″ irrigation pipes. You can buy everything at your local hardware store and a local hydroponics store.
This hydroponics growing system can grow:
Lettuce (of all types)
Cabbage (of all types)
Any above ground veggie
More Hydroponic Options
Many different options exist for an indoor hydroponic gardening system. To make things simple, we’ve listed a few of them below for you to choose from. After the initial investment and startup costs, you will see your own food grow within days of planting, and begin reaping the benefits of being connected to nature and the source of the food you eat.