2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
2.1. WHAT PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
You can use programs such as Privacy Badger to further control the collection of information regarding you online.
2.2. WHAT ADDITIONAL INFORMATION DOES COMPANY COLLECT?
(a) AUTOMATIC COLLECTION. Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No personal information about you is revealed in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous aggregate “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer. (b) COOKIES. We may use “cookies” to store a small piece of data on your computer during your visit to collect information. The cookies are used to gain information on how you use the web, which we try to incorporate into the Site to improve your experience.
3. USE AND SHARING OF INFORMATION
4. SECURITY The Site has reasonable security measures in place such as Secure Sockets Layer protocols to encrypt data and prevent the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information that we obtain from you, but we make no guarantees about our ability to prevent any such loss, misuse, to you or to any third party arising out of any such loss, misuse, or alteration. We take your privacy seriously and uphold it to the best of our ability.
5. SITE AREAS BEYOND COMPANY’S CONTROL
6. CONTACT INFORMATION AND POLICY UPDATES
6.1. CONTACTING US If you have any questions about this Policy, our practices related to this Site, please use the contact form for the Site. You can locate it by clicking the “Contact” link in the footer of the Site.
EndAllDisease reserves the right to alter product pricing, without notice, whenever we feel necessary. We also reserve the right to refuse or cancel any orders, without reson or process; for any reason whatsoever.
All information presented on this website is done as accurately and up-to-date as possible, and we accept no liability or responsibility whatsoever for any loss of income or damage that may result from products or information contained on this website or in any books or ebooks published by EndAllDisease Publishing. Click here to view our legal disclaimer for more information.
Images, content, patents and other media are the copyright of EndAllDisease and/or its suppliers. Other images, information and content used are either in the public domain or are being used with the foreknowledge and permission of respected copyright owners and remains their sole property.
EXCHANGE RATES, TAXES AND CUSTOMS FEES
Exchange rates for products sold on EndAllDisease are provided by third party processors such as Paypal, Stripe, Bitcoin, banks, etc. Import taxes, business taxes, and duties remain the sole responsibility of the customer.